Data Transfer

MD11F

Hi, Neal;

I bought Logbook Pro in 2000 and used it happily for a couple years, then the particular computer I had installed it on was rendered OBE by acquisition of a Sony notebook. During the time I had your product active, I moved and lost the installation software, so I wasn't able to transfer anything.

A couple years ago I had a local computer-guy extract the program from my old Compaq, and he was able to give me a cd with everything Logbook Pro on it; but he advised me I had to have Logbook Pro on my new computer to make any use of the disc he'd given me- I wasn't going to be able to just plug it in and have it work. I didn't get around to it then but would like to do so now.

What I'd like to know is if I can re-order the installation software from your 2000 version of Logbook Pro; or will I need to order the new one... and once ordered, will I be able to plug-in this cd and have all my data arrive alive. What I really don't want to do is have to re-enter my entire aviation career's worth of flying a second time [took me four straight days in 2000!] to produce a professional-looking logbook; so I'm hoping I can just get a new program disc, insert the extracted files from my old Compaq and be back in business.

Thanks in advance for telling me what I need to do ;-)

Key Code?

Eric;

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I think I have a bit of a disconnect as to what you mean me to do: I have nothing to support, per se, since I no longer have access to my Logbook Pro. I'll go there like you say, though. Thanks.

Back