Deadhead before leg halves flight time

rcb

If I deadhead and then fly a leg, the flight leg gets halved in the 'towards guarantee' in the payroll summary page.

If I put the deadhead leg AFTER the flying leg, even with earlier starting times, it totals correctly but that's really annoying.

You may want to double check your position category for Deadhead pay and make sure it is set correctly. Is the trip in questions starting before 0000 and finishing after 0000?

Info re:

You may want to double check your position category for Deadhead pay and make sure it is set correctly. Is the trip in questions starting before 0000 and finishing after 0000?

It starts and ends on the same day at reasonable times.

I have this selected in the deadhead payrol category:

Apply to Pay
Apply Rig (1:2 in the box)
Apply Pay Rate ($xx.xx)
Include in Popup lists

Any ideas?

It doesn't make sense that moving the position of the Deadhead time before or after a leg would affect the calcs.

On the Rigs and Guaranties page, I have Leg and Trip selected and thats it.

Maybe the 1:2 rig for deadhead is being applied to the whole trip?

Maybe the 1:2 rig for deadhead is being applied to the whole trip?

That would only be true if you selected DH for all flights.

Please submit a support ticket with and post your origianl question again. Also include all your APDL flies in one compressed zip file. If you don't already have winzip it can be downloaded from http://www.winzip.com for free.

If you have a Palm OS based PDA the APDL files are located on your computer in the following directory: C:\Program Files\palmOne\[your palm username]\Backup

If you have a Windows based PDA the APDL files are located on your PDA in the following directory: /My Documents/APDL

Back