• We've completed testing of iOS 14. Logbook Pro has no issues observed. APDL's only issue is the Weather Map is crashing. We are working on an update for the crash at this time.

Deletion?

RKM

How come the posting regarding what I would like to see improved on the PDA side was deleted?

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Nothing has been deleted that I am aware of, and I'm the only one that has access to delete posts. I posted a reply, which got posted twice (I hit submit twice by accident), and I deleted my duplicate post, I'm not sure if that caused a problem or not. Only my individual post should have been deleted.

RKM

Oh ok Neil,</o:p>

</o:p>

I just didn't want you to think I was trying to be a smart a**. I am only trying to help by making the suggestions.</o:p>

I will continue to use the PDA companion and evaluate it. I do like the Logbook Pro application a lot.</o:p>

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
No, I sincerely appreciate your comments. I apologize if I deleted it by accident, however, I have read ALL of your comments and that's the important thing, I have digested them and documented the suggestions. MUCH appreciated!