• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Deletion?

RKM

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 7, 2002
Messages
52
How come the posting regarding what I would like to see improved on the PDA side was deleted?
 
Nothing has been deleted that I am aware of, and I'm the only one that has access to delete posts. I posted a reply, which got posted twice (I hit submit twice by accident), and I deleted my duplicate post, I'm not sure if that caused a problem or not. Only my individual post should have been deleted.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif
 
Oh ok Neil,</o:p>


</o:p>


I just didn't want you to think I was trying to be a smart a**. I am only trying to help by making the suggestions.</o:p>


I will continue to use the PDA companion and evaluate it. I do like the Logbook Pro application a lot.</o:p>
 
No, I sincerely appreciate your comments. I apologize if I deleted it by accident, however, I have read ALL of your comments and that's the important thing, I have digested them and documented the suggestions. MUCH appreciated!

NCSoftwareSignature.gif
 
Back
Top