• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

Duplex Printing Problems

waldof15e

Ihave tried everything I know to do, and even followed every direction that I could find, but still can't get my duplex printing to work correctly - the pages on the front and back won't line up. I use network printers and am not able to connect directly. I have attempted the print setups on an HP Laserjet 4050N,a HP Color Laserjet 5500DN directly and have triedthem bothusing FinePrint. I tried using the default margins and also manual margins of Left and Right of 1.2" and Top and Bottom of 1.5". I tried the Old World and Universal Flight Log templates. I tried the "position for duplexoutput" both on and off.I am at a loss on how I can get my flight log to print duplex on my verynice perforated paper. I tried all of this on plain paper so I wouldn't waste the good stuff. There has to be a way for the novice computer person to make this happen.