Entry's Lost from spreadsheet

I have been using the software for about four (4) months without problem. I have put in about 100 entries. Now when I put in entries the entry can be found in the explorer portion of the program, but it is not in the logbook. Is there a setting which is preventing this?

Thanks

Unfortunately not the solution

I checked the filter and clicked it on and off. The problem is not associated with the filter.

Try resetting the layout and see if that resolves your issue. When in the Spreadsheet Style area, click the far left icon on the sub-toolbar "Logbook Options" then choose the RESET menu from the drop down.

You're not showing any? How about in the Windows Style? Confirm you are entering the minimum columns of Date, Type, Ident, Route, and Duration? If you do not have one of these columns Logbook Pro will delete the row as erroneous.

I see all of the flights through the 22nd of March on the logbook, but I don't see the eight flights that I have taken since then and logged. Those eight flights do show up on the explorer, but not the log.

TXMooneydriver said:
I see all of the flights through the 22nd of March on the logbook, but I don't see the eight flights that I have taken since then and logged. Those eight flights do show up on the explorer, but not the log.
I received your data file. The last two flights entered are on March 22nd. The Explorer, Analyzer, and Logbook areas all match up. When entering flights, make sure you enter the required columns of Date, Type, Ident, Route, and Duration (or SIM).

If you will open the explorer, you will find that there are flights entered on the 28th, 29th and 30th of March that show up in the explorer, but not on the log. That is the problem. When I log flights now they are not showing up on the log, but the data is obviously recorded because it is in the explorer. How do I fix this?

Back