Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
When I try to install LBP update 1.9.9, I get this message. I do not have a "Drive:H:\" installed. Any thoughts as to what the issue is?? Having the exact same problem with AVCataloger software as well.
I'm not sure where that may be coming from. I suggest a manual uninstall of Logbook Pro from the Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs area, reboot, install 1.9.9 after downloading the full setup.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.