• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Error when reinstalling Logbook Pro

Howard Bell

New member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
1
I have Logbook Pro Professional, have had it for over a year.
I had to reinsinstall XP Home Edition on my computer; complete reformat.
I downloaded the latest version of logbook pro from this website.
I try to activate the registration - I fill out all four of the fields but receive this error message "Runtime error "9" Subscript out of Range". The window and the program then closes without registration being comlete.

I have uninstalled, re-downloaded and reinstalled the program twice and tried the registration countless times over the last 3 days (while waiting to get authorization to get on this forum to post this question - why does that take so LONG, by the way) and I continue to get the same error message.

Can someone please help me with the fix to this problem.
 
Back
Top