• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.0 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Error when reinstalling Logbook Pro

Howard Bell

I have Logbook Pro Professional, have had it for over a year.
I had to reinsinstall XP Home Edition on my computer; complete reformat.
I downloaded the latest version of logbook pro from this website.
I try to activate the registration - I fill out all four of the fields but receive this error message "Runtime error "9" Subscript out of Range". The window and the program then closes without registration being comlete.

I have uninstalled, re-downloaded and reinstalled the program twice and tried the registration countless times over the last 3 days (while waiting to get authorization to get on this forum to post this question - why does that take so LONG, by the way) and I continue to get the same error message.

Can someone please help me with the fix to this problem.