Finding version 50

Timebuilder

My online function of logbook pro says that a version 50 exists for my software (currently version 40) and I am being directed to the logbook pro site for the download.

I can't seem to find it on the site.

How about a button on the site that leads right to the no-cost upgrades? Is there a direct link to version 50?

Thanks, Neal.

I assume you have 1.7.50 and you are being told there is a specific version available? It should say '1.8.008' is available. Interesting!

Here is the direct link:
download.logbookpro.com/

You can always go to www.logbookpro.com and click the download button and get the updates FREE. Sorry for this issue, I have no idea why you are seeing this message. I'm investigating it now.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Actually, I have version 40, and I'm being told that version 50 is now available.

I tried downloading 1.8, but it wouldn't load due to a cab file problem. I suspect that wasn't what I wanted, since it might be the extra cost PDA version. Or, I may be mistaken.

At any rate, I was unable to find version 50 on the site. That's what I'm looking for.

Could be my 'CRS', too.

Build 1.7.50 is no longer on the site, it's only 1.8.8 now. Uninstall 1.7.40 and install the full build of 1.8.8. Use this link:

download.logbookpro.com/lbpro.exe

The Palm and Pocket PC are licensed separately, 1.8.8 PC version is still a free update.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back