• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

Import Formating

schulkeha3

Can anybody tell me how to convert a CSV time cell formated as hhmm to mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm in EXCEL? All my OUT/IN times in my CSV file display as either hmm or hhmm. A different column contains the date in mm/dd/yyyy./forums/emoticons/confused.gif

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
I'm sorry but I personally don't have the answer to this. Maybe someone else does. However, 'if' Excel recognizes your format as a Date/Time, you should be able to manually set the format to what you desire.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

schulkeha3

I've tried four times to import a CSV file. Everything procedes without error messages, but there are no results from the import. No new entries appear in the logbook. I attached a copy of the CSV file I'm using. /forums/emoticons/frown.gif

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
schulkeha3 said:
I've tried four times to import a CSV file. Everything procedes without error messages, but there are no results from the import. No new entries appear in the logbook. I attached a copy of the CSV file I'm using. /forums/emoticons/frown.gif
I successfully imported your data so I was able to verify the Import Wizard is working as designed. I imported your 'Block time' field into 'Duration' confirm this is what you did as well? Secondly, please make sure you are using 1.6 Build 226 available as a free update from www.logbookpro.com.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com