Import Formating

schulkeha3

Can anybody tell me how to convert a CSV time cell formated as hhmm to mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm in EXCEL? All my OUT/IN times in my CSV file display as either hmm or hhmm. A different column contains the date in mm/dd/yyyy./forums/emoticons/confused.gif

I'm sorry but I personally don't have the answer to this. Maybe someone else does. However, 'if' Excel recognizes your format as a Date/Time, you should be able to manually set the format to what you desire.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

I've tried four times to import a CSV file. Everything procedes without error messages, but there are no results from the import. No new entries appear in the logbook. I attached a copy of the CSV file I'm using. /forums/emoticons/frown.gif

schulkeha3 said:
I've tried four times to import a CSV file. Everything procedes without error messages, but there are no results from the import. No new entries appear in the logbook. I attached a copy of the CSV file I'm using. /forums/emoticons/frown.gif

I successfully imported your data so I was able to verify the Import Wizard is working as designed. I imported your 'Block time' field into 'Duration' confirm this is what you did as well? Secondly, please make sure you are using 1.6 Build 226 available as a free update from www.logbookpro.com.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back