• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Resolved Import not working

ifly737

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
259
I usually use the paste & process method to import trips. It was not working for 1 of my trips next month though. I also tried the APDL Toolkit, but that didn't work either. It repeatedly tells me there are no changes for the trip on 8/12, but no trip ever appears?

43515a09a11b7731418082d8a5e85906.jpg
d3430d32e9d464423ff13a5390788750.jpg
47c0a138c398c0b9be3ede4a3fec4d0c.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Sorry. This for fixed. I also opened a support ticket. I ended up ensuring all data was synced to the cloud, then doing this --> SETTINGS > SYNC AND BACKUP > REPLACE DEVICE DATA WITH CLOUD DATA

Everything displays correctly now. Thank you.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
That's exactly what I was going to suggest - it sounded like the trip existed in the cloud but not on your device for some reason. I just wanted to take a look at your data first, thanks for the update and glad to hear it's fixed.
 
Back
Top