Importing separate Logbook Pro Standard Edition into Enterprise

dittopilot

Neal,

I've searched the forums and have a good idea what your answer would be but wanted to get it straight from the 'Warthogs' mouth (you're an A-10 driver, right?)

I just got hired as a chief pilot. I have Logbook Pro, Professional Edition and one of my pilots has Logbook Pro, Standard Edition. Another has a paper log and wants to transfer it into Logbook Pro, probably using your data entry service.

Am I right that we should be able to coalesce these separate data files into Logbook Pro, Enterprise Edition?

Would the process be to download LBP into the hangar computer, purchase an E.E. unlock code, then put copies of the data files into the hangar computer?

I will be managing these logbooks for all of us from E.E. and the separate Logbook Pro programs will no longer be used. I.e. the data files will only be used in hangar computer with E.E., not between separate computers.

Thank you!

you're an A-10 driver, right?

Yes, up until a few years ago :)

Am I right that we should be able to coalesce these separate data files into Logbook Pro, Enterprise Edition?

Yes, the Enterprise Edition allows you to activate one computer for the use of unlimited pilots, i.e. data files.

Would the process be to download LBP into the hangar computer, purchase an E.E. unlock code, then put copies of the data files into the hangar computer?

Yes, that is the intent of the Enterprise edition

Thanks!

Neal, thank you for your service to our country. Served in the Army myself (flew tanks).

I know my questions may have been simplistic or obvious, but thank you for taking the time and patience to answer.

Back