• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

Instructor/Student Dbase

nikoz1200

Great product!

A few suggestions though. (I'll skip the To: From:, Locking fields etc since they have been addressed/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

1. Add a student and instructor database, which is searchable and customizable for reports... I like to be able to run a report on how many times I have flown with a certain instructor/student. I know with a custom field, I can simply add their names, but an actual database entry like you have for the aircraft would really rock.

2. Airport database. Nothing fancy. Just a database that lists all of the airports (again, like the N Numbers). GPS coords, freqs, etc are not really necessary... although others might like to see them.

I had a few other ideas, but can't remember what they were. Guess they weren't that good.

Thanks

Nick

dittopilot

I agree with the student database in particular. As an instructor I would REALLY like to be able to examine how much time I have spent with a customer, with the additional capability of choosing the date range, similar to the way the Analyzer does for aircraft types with N-numbers sublisted. I.e., the type would either be type would be 'type of training (e.g. private, multi, CFI, flt review, other)' and sublisted 'Mike Jones, Doug Williams, Mary Smith' etc. /forums/emoticons/erm.gif

Chris Parks