just started

Mark,

What operating system are you using? Is it a Dell Axim 51v running Windows Mobile 5? If so, we don't yet support Windows Mobile 5 but hope to add support with a new version of SingleSync in the next few weeks.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times. I read where you want to me to hit the hard reset on my pocket pc. I have entered alot of info on my pocket pc. Is there any way to save that info if I have to start all over.

moblile 5

NC Software said:
Mark,

What operating system are you using? Is it a Dell Axim 51v running Windows Mobile 5? If so, we don't yet support Windows Mobile 5 but hope to add support with a new version of SingleSync in the next few weeks.

I am using mobile 5 os. now that i have entered alot of info in my axim51 is there any way of still saving that info.

since you do not have the software yet to support the axim x51. Can I start my past logbook entering it in excel mobile on my pda and can it be transfered to the logbook program. thanks

Hello Mark,

If you wish to import data to Logbook Pro other then using APDL (via SingleSync) or Logbook Pro's Pocket PC Companion your data would have to conform to the requirements of the Logbook Pro Import Wizard. The data would be imported to Logbook Pro, not APDL, and require a format close to that of the Logbook Pro Spreadsheet Style system which contains first row column headings, all subsequent rows contain data with the minimum of Date, Type, Ident, Route, and Duration (or SIM).

Back