• Hello! We just upgraded the forum'ware to a much more powerful and robust system and quite frankly much more modern. First stop is check your profiles and set time zones, signatures, and any other options you want to customize making the forums work best for you. We are tweaking the look and feel, features, and more as we continue to settle in the new forum'ware. Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Click here to review your account now.

LBP for Apple OSX

Kitchen2525

NC Software,

Is there any future development on software for Mac's? It can be a pain to have to switch to a windows software just to update my logbook.

Thanks in advance for the response,
Adam

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hi Adam,

It's actually not as bad as you describe. I run Windows full screen on my iMac and it's a simple two finger swipe to go between Mac OX and Windows which gives me the best of both worlds. I personally use VMWare Fusion 7 and have also used boot camp but do not have experience with Parallels desktop. Boot camp would require a reboot to switch to either OS but would eliminate the small cost of VMWare. Give it a try, it works great.

Run Windows for Mac with Virtualization: Try VMware Fusion Free | United States

eekedout

Ok it's time this gets fixed. When is it coming for the mac or do I need to change to logten pro?

diedrichg

APDL Beta Team
Oh, right. I forgot that LBP would have to be written in .Net for it to work in Mono. My bad, sorry.