• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Logbook Pro freezes while building initial data file

MooneyDriver

New member
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
3
/Forums/emoticons/smhair.gif Downloaded the program to test prior to purchase. When I create my new date file, everything seems to go fine until I get a dialog that says 'Your Logbook will be updated to take advantage of several new features'. I then select OK and the program takes up all of my available CPU (98%) until I nuke it in the Task Manager. When I look for the logbook data file, it has not been created. I have uninstalled an reinstalled several times. Help! Your program looks great and I would like to get it working and purchase. - Bart
 
Hello Bart,

When you created your data file, did you create it on a local hard drive or optical media such as a CD-RW?

Also confirm you are using the latest version which is 1.9.8.1?

When starting Logbook Pro, does it prompt to create a new file again (NEW, OPEN, RESTORE dialog)?

NCSoftwareSignature.gif
 
I created the data file on a local hard drive in my personal documents folder.

I'm using 1.9.8.1.

When I start Logbook Pro, it does continue to prompt me to create a new file via the New, Open, Restore dialog.

- Bart
 
Creating the file in C:\LogBookPro with filename 'Bart' worked. Previously I was trying to name the file 'Logbook Pro Bart' in a subfolder of My Documents. - Bart
 
Back
Top