• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Logbook Pro Reinstall Problem

Old Rhinebeck

New member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2
I have had to rebuild my computer for the second time in two months due to Norton and HP printer software problems. I removed Logbook Pro as instructed by using the Add/Remove programs option in XP before I rebuilt the machine. The first time I reinstalled Lokbook Pro, I had no issues. This time, however, I cannot view the Spreadsheet Style under the logbook entry. I can view all of the reports and other functions. I have reset my layout as instructed in the Knowledge Base with no luck. The puzzeling thing is I can view the Spreadsheet Style when I open the clone logbook.

What have I done wrong?
 
Back
Top