• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Logbook Pro - starting off with 2 computers then deleting from one and re-installing on another

larrym

New member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
2
Logbook Pro - starting off with 2 computers then deleting from one and re-installing on another

Hi All,

I just recently purchased LogBook Pro professional edition. I have it installed on my home computer and would like to install it on a system I have at work to input data. Once I have all my time input I would like to uninstall on the work computer then install on a laptop for my second computer. Will I have have license key problems in doing this? If so, how can accomplish this?

Thanks
 
Hello Larry,

Please contact [email protected] for assistance.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif
 
Back
Top