Logging 121, 135, and 91

hondadirtracer

New to the program. Like it so far. Having an issue finding where to set up the 121 and 135 section. Right now it shows that all of my flights are both 121 and 135. Some of my flight legs are 135 and some are 91 so would like the program to keep track if possible. All I have done so far is make custom fields to keep track of them.
Thanks for the help!

I suspect the area you’re referring to is the lookback report. The 121 and 135 sections of that report show the calculations if all of your flights have been operated under 121 or 135. Logbook Pro does not know what type of flying you’re doing, so it shows the calculations for both. You cannot designate one or the other so it only calculates one or specify specific flights for 121 vs 135.

If you want to track those metrics, custom columns is probably the best way to go. The lookback reports will not change however.

I suspect the area you’re referring to is the lookback report. The 121 and 135 sections of that report show the calculations if all of your flights have been operated under 121 or 135. Logbook Pro does not know what type of flying you’re doing, so it shows the calculations for both. You cannot designate one or the other so it only calculates one or specify specific flights for 121 vs 135.

If you want to track those metrics, custom columns is probably the best way to go. The lookback reports will not change however.

That's pretty disappointing. I paid extra for the pro version because I thought it was capable of that. Seems like it would be easy to check a box for 91, 121, or 135 so the reports would be accurate.

I already made the custom fields to track it but for the price we have paid it should track it for us
It does, I don't make any manual inputs. I have the custom fields 121 and 135. Then under Autofill, I select the aircraft type and select the checkbox for "Part 121". The next time I fill the duration for that aircraft, 121 gets filled automatically too.

Under reports, I then do "Flight Log Summary > Grand Totals and can see the total 121/135. I could also go to the Analyzer and see 121/135 columns there with the totals and per aircraft totals.

Options
2018-01-11 04_08_31-Options.png

Logbook
2018-01-11 04_04_21-Logbook Pro - D__Logbook Pro Files_Turbine Logbook.lbk - [Logbook (Spreadshe.png

Logbook totals report
2018-01-11 04_04_48-Logbook Pro - D__Logbook Pro Files_Turbine Logbook.lbk - [Logbook Totals Rep.png

Analyzer
2018_01_11_04_05_13_Logbook_Pro_D_Logbook_Pro_Files_Turbine_Logbook.lbk_Analyzer_All_Data_.png

Back