Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
I don't remember setting a password but it tells me I did. I tried all the passwords I thought it could possibly be. I don't know the password requirements. Can anyone help me?
Find your .LBK data file, typically stored in C:\Program Files\Logbook Pro and zip compress it then include the zip file in a support ticket. We'll check into it for you.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.