Math error ?

pep

My wife is trying Logbook Pro and likes it but there is a discrepency between two reports.

Aircraft Configuration Summary says SR22 time is 372.8 hours

Logbook TIme Summary by Type says SR22 duration of 374.8 hopurs

All other aircraft match. We can't find the reason for the discrepency.

Similarly Summary by Class adds to 2 hours higher than exporting to Excel and doing a SUM. The SUM data and the Configuration data are correct. Since the formulas are hidden I don't know what to do after exporting to Excel and checking.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Typically errors such as this are caused by an erroneous date. For example, scroll to the top of the Logbook area and review the dates. Make sure there is no 202 instead of 2002, etc. If you cannot find the cause of the error, please create a backup (File..Archive..Backup) and submit a support ticket including the .BAK file and I'll check into it.

Paul,

I received your data file. Typically when there is an inconsistency there is a date problem. Look at the date of your LAST flight log entry in the spreadsheet style area. It shows 5/31/2203. Correct this and the reports should line up with the other summary areas.

Paul,

I received your data file. Typically when there is an inconsistency there is a date problem. Look at the date of your LAST flight log entry in the spreadsheet style area. It shows 5/31/2203. Correct this and the reports should line up with the other summary areas.

Thanks. How embarassing. Sherri and I both reviewed the dates after your first post. Oops!

Paul

Back