New printing options

Billy

Neil,

I love the new split reports & MGOEnt formatted reports. How come there is no cover page option with the MGOEnt reports?

Regards,

Billy Shalom

Hi Billy,

Yes, there is, go to the COMBINED tab at the bottom of the Split Reports and you'll see it in the option in the toolbar. Each tab of the split report has it's own specific page toolbar system.

It is not available in the old style output which is left in for backwards compatibility for those that had it setup prior to the new system.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Neal,

Nice. But can I still print the left & right pages separately and geta cover page, or is it available only with "combined" printing? I need to print the pages separately in order to get duplexed output.

Thanks,

Billy

Billy,

If you are going to print the left and right pages individually, you simply need to do some planning as to what side of the pages to print to create a duplex solution. There is no need for a cover page with individual side printing. You may have to offset your output, i.e. print your rights first, then print your lefts starting with page 2, then just print page 1 of the left which goes up front. I know, it sounds complex, but with segmented printing, you have total control. Just test it out with small printing samples first.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Neal,

That's what I did. It would be nice if the software could do it for me, so I don't have to figure out which pages to feed the printer on the second run. Also I like the way LogBook Pro prints the cover page with my name (and the softwares) on it.

Thanks,

Billy

Billy,

It was decided to leave the page blank providing you the most flexibility. You can easily create a page in Microsoft Word as an example with whatever text you want, picture of an airplane, etc. rather than being stuck with what I decided for your cover page! :)

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back