• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

New update will not install and program unusable

dorsey282

New member
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1
When I started up Logbook pro version 39 it prompted me to update, when I click update the program just closes and nothing happens. I uninstalled and reinstalled version 40 from the website, start it up and it still prompts me to update. So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling in different folder, same result. I cannot use the program or update? Any help would be great. I am using VISTA.

Thanks

Chris
 
Hello Chris,

Try uninstalling, rebooting, re-downloading from our web site saving to a different location on your hard drive and then retry the installation. If you require further assistance in this matter please submit a support ticket.
 
Back
Top