• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

No unlock key help!!

v1Stop

Hello
I downloaded and evaluated the logbookprosoftware and then went online to purchase the software (i.e. get an unlock key) During the payment I got an “error on page” message on my browser. When I subsequently did not receive the key, I assumed the process had not worked, so tried again from my other pc…… still no key!!!

I watched your videos and noted that I should have got the key instantly…… Please HELP

Can any one help......... I am desparate and no replies from nc software!!

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello,

The 'error message' was not an error but a redirect out of SSL/encrypted mode back to normal. There is a note on the payment page that you will see this and to click YES. Please PM me with your name and I will gladly resolve this issue. I have replied to all correspondence, but some have corresponded without phone numbers so I cannot follow up with a phone call as it's obvious spam blockers are preventing support@nc-software.com e-mails from getting through. Please either PM me on this forum or reply with your name in the post so I can look up your order.