Palm Size PC (Windows CE)

JetLink

Just wondering about the time frame for the CE handheld version of LBP. I am an airline pilot patiently waiting for this product. Logbook Pro has been my choice for several years now. I love it. Just a few ideas though. Can you gear it to allow for monitoring FAR Part 121 duty/flight times?????? I have found a great hand held program for the palm that does such calculations. It is a wonderful application. You might want to take a look at it.

www.airlinelogbook.com

Once again I have been waiting a long time for this CE software, I hope it will be worth the wait!!!

Thanks
Aaron Hurger
COEX EMB-145 FO

Aaron,

The Pocket PC Companion is complete and in private beta testing at this time. I can't set a date as I'm not locked to a timeline but a quality product instead. Once it passes all tests and meets the quality assurance requirements, it will be released. This could be one week, or one month, but I can tell you it is any day now. Stay tuned! An announcement will be posted here and an e-mail sent out to the Logbook Pro mailing list which you can subscribe to if not already subscribed by going to www.logbookpro.com and clicking the Subscribe link on the left.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back