PDA Update Question

dfaris

I'm starting to get the feeling that there is not going to be any update for the PDA
version of LBP. Do you think that there will be an update sometime in the near future
with a more user friendly interface?

Hello dfaris,

We have had nothing but compliments about the user interface of Logbook Pro's PDA Companions and their ease of use. If you have any suggestions for improvement, feel free to post your wishes in the Wish List forum below.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Already posted a while ago. Does this mean you are working on it and will release an update or new version or are you going to ditch it and just go with ADPL?

APDL and Logbook Pro are two completely separate logbook solutions. APDL is strictly for airline pilots / FAR 121 'duty/scheduled' flying. Both lines will continue with no intention of stopping or changing either except for improvements. The Logbook Pro version 2 line, whenever that comes, will have improved/new interface, features, you name it, as will APDL version 7. Again, these two product lines are related ONLY by the fact that they sync to the Logbook Pro PC product.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Well thats good to hear. I hope you update it and make the interface a lot better.
Can't wait to see what you come up with then I maybe I can stop using quicksheet
and importing it to LBP.

Back