Printing Double Sided

mcnauge

Hello,

I have my entire logbook the way i want it using Logbook Pro Standard Flight Log and i want to print double sided but i don't know how to insert a blank first page in that log format...and when i export to pdf to try it there, the margins change...

any idea's would be greatly appreciated

thanks
erik

Hello Erik,

If your printer offers duplexing (front/back) support then you click the combined tab at the bottom and click the button on the toolbar to insert the blank leading page. If you are printing lefts/rights individually then you can click the swap margins button on the toolbar if needed and you're in complete control over the layout by printing lefts and rights separately. Please refer to the documentation in Logbook Pro by clicking Help...Contents and review the "Reports" topic. If you'd like us to handle the printing for you we offer a turn-key printing service.

Same Problem Different Job

Hello again,

Never got it to work last time, really need it this time (500 pages to print).

Using the Logbook Pro Standard Flight Log...I need to insert a blank first page. If i export it to a PDF then print it, the margins change and the binding holes go through one of the columns (and its numbers).

Please help.

Thanks
Erik

Back