Printing Frustration...

Seabass

Ok here is my problem. I am trying to get my logbook printed on standard sized paper. I want to print the logbook sideways on the paper(landscape) and I want the logbook to display as one continous table per page. When i generate the report, it is always split into two halves(front and back half). I have actually managed to make the front and back halves of the report come together using fineprint but I end up with 2 tallys per page. Is there anyway to eliminate the division that is created within the display of the report? If I can eliminate the space i can easily accomplish my goal.
Thanks

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Yes, in version 1.9, due out in a few days. You will have the option of removing the 'gap' on the Jeppesen reports. Some people, from what I hear, do something pretty neat. They export to PDF, then use Acrobat to fit to page, and print a one page with left and right on the same page. I added this ability in 1.9.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Seabass

Thanks Neil,

My interview is on the 18th of this month, so I am hoping I can get the new version before that lol. One thing I have been doing is using fineprint and printing 4 pages per side of paper eliminating the margin and I have what looks like a completely fluid logbook. Like I said though I ended up with the 2 talleys per page.

Take care,
Rob McFadyen

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Check the web site on Saturday, 1.9 should post late Friday evening. If you are a member of the Logbook Pro mailing list, I will send an e-mail out to the members to notify. If you are not a member and would like to subscribe, you can do so by sending a blank e-mail to LOGBOOKPRO-JOIN@LISTSERV.NC-SOFTWARE.COM and you will be notified by Lyris of your subscription.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com