Printing Logbook

yarrums

Hello,

Is there any way to easily print in a logbook format from APDL on iOS or APDL.net? I've searched the documentation, and short of exporting to some other logbook app, I'm not seeing an easy way to do this.

Thanks,
Seth

If using an iPad you will see a Logbook option on the menu which you can click the share button to export and print as desired. The best option is export using the tools on APDL.net and use Logbook Pro's preferred reports. We are continuing to evolve the reports for APDL which you can access on APDL.net and hope to have more soon.

If using an iPad you will see a Logbook option on the menu which you can click the share button to export and print as desired. The best option is export using the tools on APDL.net and use Logbook Pro's preferred reports. We are continuing to evolve the reports for APDL which you can access on APDL.net and hope to have more soon.
I've looked at that tool, but by day/duty period alone isn't actually a logbook in any real sense. I was hoping to be able to print out an entire electronic logbook from APDL without having to buy yet another product or import it elsewhere.

Back