Printing

Stallion

Sorry to ask such a repetitive question but I am just about ready to print my logbook and I need to make sure I know what I'm doing. We don't have a duplex printer it's just a decent Cannon. I have not changed much. Just the height of the columns to display 8 or 9 leg days. So Jepp split report custom tablet is what I will print I guess. Will I need to print all the lefts and then all the rights or is it easier to do both as I go along? Also will I need to insert a blank page or is that only for duplex? How about all this talk of swapping margins? One more question. I am buying a laptop. I ordered the disk when I bought the software for ny desktop. Can I install it on the laptop or will I need to purchase the software again? Thanks a lot.

Scott

Hello Scott,

The printing is actually quite easy and straight-forward, you just need to practice a little as every printer (and printer driver) is a little different. As to the swapping margins and inserting a blank page, that does typically apply to the combined layout, but it also depends on which Cirrus Elite binder you are using. I suggest when printing, change the page range to just a few pages, i.e. 1-6 and then do the same with the rights and see how you want to go about it. If you don't yet have a Cirrus Elite binder, we have discounted combo deals going on right now.

Also, please study the Reports topic in the documentation prior to printing to digest the information provided for you there.

Sorry, I forgot part of your question. If you have the Professional Edition, you can install to two computers for one pilot's logbook. If you have the Standard edition and would like to upgrade to the Professional Edition, you can do so by clicking here.

Thank you for the quick response. I have the Pro Edition so that will work out great. Thanks again.

Back