Problems with Logbook Pro

mwschadt

Just upgraded to the current version. The problem I have with the old and still with the new version is that I cannot get the program to display all my data with the spreadsheet mode and the all data setting. It appears that all my information is present but I can only display items in the last two years. Anything beyond that I have to break it down by specific aircraft type to get it to display. I also cannot enter data in the all data format or any other selection except for any setting less than 2 years. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still having the same problem. This whole mess started when I started getting some Dell uninstalled programs prompt/window when I started Logbook Pro. I have fixed that problem with the Dell/Windows XP but now have this problem with Logbook Pro. Any suggestions?

If the filter toolbar is showing, make sure you don't have a filter set by accident, i.e. specific Aircraft Types, or a date setting. After clearing/changing the filters, click 'Update' to activate the new settings. Ultimately, hiding the filter bar removes any and all filters.

If this is still an issue, and you are using 1.9.4, e-mail support@nc-software.com a backup (File..Archive..Backup) of your data file and I'll take a look at it.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back