• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Push times

djwolfpack

New member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
2
Paul,
I know that you have had this request before, but I have been running into a battle with my company over "push" and "out" time discrepancies. If I could track push times for pay, and my out times for block times, this would help immensely.
Thanks again
Dan Wolf
 
Paul,
Right now I make a note of my push time for each leg by going to the notes page. I have a custom "delay" called push, which I use to record my push time.

Is there a way you could incorporate this method, but have that note come up on the .csv report for each flight leg? That way I could just go back after each singlesync session and be sure I'm getting paid for the push when appropriate.

Thanks...
 
Back
Top