Quick suggestions

Andy Adams

Support Engineer
Staff member
Two small things quickly. Just a thought, anywhere there's a reference to "as of feb 4 1150 UTC" such as lookback, currency, log stats etc. Could you also put a current UTC below that as a reminder? For those of us that don't live and think in UTC.*

The other thing I noticed is more of an annoyance than a problem I suppose but I have noticed if I go several days and therefore a good number of flights prior to purging the synced flights tab, it gets longer than the window will display. If I then scroll to the bottom to check the last flight that was synced and switch back to the not synced tab, the not synced tab will also be scrolled all the way to the bottom even if I left it at the top. Not sure if this was intentional or not but that makes for more scrolling to navigate between the last flight synced and next flight to be flown. Seems that it should remember the scroll position of each tab independently.*

Andy,

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll document them. Good feedback! In fact I made a change today for the "As of Date" which will make this easy to implement but I have another idea I want to pursue as well.

Did you ever get your Internet issue sorted out?

It only happens at home so I can only check it once a week. No so far tho. Have been wondering if it has something to do with the recent ipv4 vs ipv6 thing?

well clicking the link in the email notifying me of the above new post served as my latest test on my home network and it worked. no clue what changed.

Back