Signature Block Help

iflyaloha

I have real all the help threads on the signature file and believe I am doing exactly what the directions instruct but still do not see my signature on my split screen reports. Here is a screen shot of my directory.

logbookdirectory.jpg

Thank you!

Hello Mike,

Yes, the naming looks correct. Makes sure the signature image is cropped to just around the inked portion, no whitespace is necessary, and that it's not too small. If you want you can send us a backup of your Logbook Pro data (File...Backup to File (skip password)) and your signature image via our help desk and we'll see what's going on.

Hello Mike,

Yes, the naming looks correct. Makes sure the signature image is cropped to just around the inked portion, no whitespace is necessary, and that it's not too small. If you want you can send us a backup of your Logbook Pro data (File...Backup to File (skip password)) and your signature image via our help desk and we'll see what's going on.

your help desk does not recognize my login email or password

ok apparently the help desk requires an addition registration. got it,.. I uploaded the backup file with this ticket number #AAK-799-37260

it would only lt me upload one file at a time so here is the ticket number for the sig file #RXT-164-47891

Back