Single Sync problems

Tres

When I enter trip info into the APDL program on my palm and try to sync with logbook pro it is not putting any of the information into logbbok pro. I have the single sync date set at 7/20/05 so it should be taking the info and putting into logbook pro. If there is something else or setting that I should have set please let me know, I followed the single sync instructions.

Also, when I do run HOT SYNC, the APDL Single Sync report folder opens, but when I double click on any of the reports nothing happens.

Hello,

SingleSync will not work unless your APDL application is registered (Options...Enter Key Code) in version 6. You must also ensure you are using version 6 of both APDL and SingleSync. If you are viewing data in Logbook Pro, i.e. the spreadsheet entry area is open, after performing a HotSync, close and reopen the Logbook Pro Spreadsheet entry area to retrieve the newly sync'd information.

If you continue to have problems with this inquiry, please submit a support ticket and include the conduit.txt and apdl_synclog.txt files for our review.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

What are conduit.txt and apdl_synclog.txt files?

I made sure I have version 6 to my knowlegde on my APDL and single synce I bought this a couple days ago. I also tried closing out of logbook pro and no change?

I am not that great with computers where do I get that information and how do I get the information to you??

You can fill out a support ticket and use the Attachment feature to include the files. You can only attach one file, so you'll either need to do two support tickets, or if you know how to ZIP files, you can zip compress the two files and then use the Attachment feature and select your zip file. I recommend Winzip (http://www.winzip.com) for creating zip files if you don't know how.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

well I know how to get the info to you, but I have know idea on how to find what you are asking for?

I found the two files and tried to send them please let me know if you recieved them I really DON'T UNDERSTAND COMPUTERS

THERE WAS ANOTHER PROBLEM AND THAT IS WHEN I DO RUN A SYNC THE REPORTS THAT ARE GENERATED WILL NOT OPEN WHEN I DOUBLE CLICK THEM?

Back