SingleSync WM5.0 - won't Sync

xlot

I don't know if this is the right forum but hopefully someone can help. I have a PPC-6700 and have purchased a license for both APDL and Logbook Pro.

I have Logbook Pro 1.9.9 and APDL 6.0.2. I have also downloaded the APDL SingleSync version 6.1.3.

Maybe I just don't get it but what I'm doing is putting my PPC on the cradle / opening singlesync and select "Pocket PC"

I click "Next" I select all boxes and fill my name in the box, then I click "Next" again.

All my data is on the PPC and I have created a blank Logbook in LogbookPro.

I select 01/01/01 at the top of the 3rd page of Singlesync and select an Aircraft and "by day", I select the blank logbook and check all boxes then I click "Finish".

The data seems to be imported, an html file pops up and I click on the bottom hyperlink / select to open the logbook / and that starts logbook pro. There is still no data though! I click refresh in logbook pro and still nothing.

What am I screwing up here.....

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks
Mark

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Mark,

Try creating the Types you fly within Logbook Pro in the Options...Aircraft area. After configuring the A/C Types, set your Sync on or After date in SingleSync, ensure the checkbox at the top of wizard page 3 is checked, your Logbook Pro data file is designated, and retry your sync. If it doesn't work, please send us the SingleSync log file "apdldebug.xml" for review.