Small differences

ibrubeer

Overall, I like the look of the latest build better. A couple issues that I've noticed from the previous versions, that guy may already be aware of, but I'll mention just to make sure.

- app opens to blank screen. Should be status board. Selected in settings again, no change.

- when I enter times, select DONE after entry leaves time edit open. Should at least close entry portion. Didn't it auto sequence to OFF after enter OUT in previous builds?

Good progress!

Dennis

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Dennis, we'll review the issues. We don't build the status board until the app wakes up and knows its state. Are you seeing the status board remain empty and you can see the top part with the three phases or does it eventually populate with your data? If you go to the status board later does it show your data? Screenshots help.

Thank you.

As for the DONE button on the keyboard, that is a regression. I've implemented a patch that will hide the keyboard and time editor. It'll be in the next release. The patch does not include auto-selecting the next logical time to enter, I'll log that as another issue.

-edit-

After a bit of thought and a review of the original code, I think I've got the DONE keyboard button functioning the way it use to. The DONE fix will be in the next release.

Thanks Dennis, we'll review the issues. We don't build the status board until the app wakes up and knows its state. Are you seeing the status board remain empty and you can see the top part with the three phases or does it eventually populate with your data? If you go to the status board later does it show your data? Screenshots help.

Thank you.

Sorry, I was trying to send my last post off in between flights. I'll try and elaborate on those issues.

- opened from background fine
-- syncing remained displayed on bottom, even after crosscheck done. I was in-flight, in airplane mode.

b3c217ca0cd2a7ebd14a6bce2d77b9eb.png

- swiped app closed and opened again, status board empty except for 3 tabs. Same after 2 mins

6ca78c089202447e3dfa9e6392c413fe.png

edf6c54eaade821d952a275b2c6483fb.png

- if go to another screen, then back to status board, displays fine (even correct state!)
- if select notes, cursor used to start in notes field, & keyboard would display. Have to tap in notes field to get keyboard to display now

0dabf8f3a8b6832347a0141b668f4c8a.png

- entering times, highlight starts in minutes as before. After entering the time, cursor goes back to hours. THAT time entry used to close up after hitting DONE on keyboard (I think it used to shift down to the minutes in the OFF time?)

087d4696e208fd2d6fbcd27da1d61115.png

Since it took me so long to get on the ground and send this, I see that the time issue may have already been fixed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dennis,

We're trying to reproduce this. If you go to your DEVICE's Settings > APDL is "Background App Refresh" ON or OFF?
Sorry, been trying to get time to answer this. Yes, background app refresh is ON.

Dennis,

See if 7.9.46.4 works any different for you regarding the blank status board issue.

No difference after the update. Opened it up after updating, and it was a blank status board...

eee006d10b485f972c55b2d772bd3c9f.png

Thanks, we'll go back to the drawing board on that. Disappointing. For now please go to the Communication area and submit a problem report so we can see if the app log reveals anything steering us to why. No rush.

I just went into APDL to "report a problem." Was that what you wanted? It didn't indicate that it was actually sending any logs, so I wasn't sure that I did...

Thanks, it automatically attaches the error log. Do you have this blank status board problem when resuming APDL with full Internet, i.e. other than airplane mode?
Yes, sorry I forgot to mention that. I tried this morning to close APDL, reboot my iPad, and open it up again with Wi-Fi connected. Still got a blank Status Board. If you go to another APDL screen and back, it displays correctly. Just wrong on INITIAL APDL opening.

Just to let you know, I updated to the latest beta tonight and it still opens initially to a blank status board for me. It didn't take much to populate it though. If I hit the home button and then open APDL right back up, the status board displays correctly.

I could try that. If I do that, is there a way to backup the settings for things like Status board arrangement and such?

Am I the only having this problem?

Back