Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
When I prepare a report with the standard Jepp report I get the Cover page option page; however, when I use the preferred "split report/ Jepp Style" I'm not getting the option of a cover page, which I need. How can I fix this?
When you view the "combined" tab in the split-report system you'll see the option on the toolbar to insert a cover page. I would then answer YES to the prompt to swap margins.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.