Spreadsheet Style entry viewing limitation

azsapphire87

To whom it may concern:

A friend of mine recently purchased Logbook Pro. When he showed it to me, I was super-excited, I had to have it myself. I downloaded the evaluation version (1.10.25) and entered my first 39 flights.

I was really happy. :D I saw that the entries in the Spreadsheet Style could be sorted by clicking on the name of the column. Upon doing so, all the entries disappeared with the exception of 15. I clicked again to sort it the opposite direction, and either see the first 15 flights I've entered, or the last 15. The only way I have been able to resolve the problem is to click "First Record" in the Nav Bar. I don't suppose this problem is limited to the evaluation version, but I'd really like the Spreadsheet Style to ALWAYS display ALL entries, from first to last (or last to first). I searched the forums and found a similar problem, to which was responded by:

>> 1) Confirm these entries had the minimum columns entered of
>> Date, Type, Ident, Route, and Duration or SIM?
>> 2) Check to ensure the DATE of these entries were entered correctly,
>> i.e. 2005 wasn't entered as 205. Click the option on the navigation
>> bar on the bottom to go to the first entry (<|)

I REALLY :love: LOVE the program, but I'm put off by the disability to customize the view so that I always see all the entries. I've tried closing the Spreadsheet as well as the Logbook, only to reopen it to the limited 15-entry view.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I'm not sure if I'll pay for a license key for Logbook Pro if I can't get it to default back to the original view (the first time I opened the program after installation, when I entered my first 39 flights). It's just one of the small things in life that bugs me beyond reasonable belief. :smash:

Thanks in advance for any and all help! ;)

-azsapphire87

Hello,

When Logbook Pro opens the spreadsheet log area, it simply scrolls UP to place your new entry row near the middle of the screen. All of your data is there, again, it's just scrolled up to only show 15 rows in view. On the bottom of the spreadsheet layout is a navigation bar. You can click the far left button |< (hover mouse over for hints) to go to the first record. You may have to click it twice the first time. Go to the far right and click that button to move to the last record.

Please review the documentation to become more familiar with Logbook Pro such as this topic which covers the navigation bar I mention above.

Back