SWA schedule import.

m16mcs

Hello all,
Southwest pilot and trying to figure out how to use APDL, CWA, schedule importer and having no luck. Anyone have the step-by step way of doing all this?
Thanks,
Matt

So, I was able to partially figure this out. Went to payroll and sent the screen to the APDL tool kit and it imported but dated it all for 2024 not 2023.

Attachments

• IMG_0181.png
    IMG_0181.png
    140 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0182.png
    IMG_0182.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0183.png
    IMG_0183.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 11
The Schedule importer defaults to current year.

I would recommend using the copy and paste method in the schedule importer at APDL.net
After processing and pasting the trip you can manually set the year back to 2023 and then send to APDL.

So, I was able to partially figure this out. Went to payroll and sent the screen to the APDL tool kit and it imported but dated it all for 2024 not 2023.
Matt,
Fellow SWA guy here, as you know our tech debt hinders just about everything we can do at Southwest!! Here is the way I import trips and it seems to work pretty well. I do it all from the iPad or iPhone, they work the same way. Excuse the super detailed instructions if you know how to do most of this but I wanted it to be easy for someone brand new to also figure it out from this thread.

1. On CWA open the trip you want to import, select Local Time (Click “Herb Time” and it will change)

2. Highlight entire screen by double tapping trip number in the top left and then moving the selection to include all details. Click “copy”

3. On the iOS APDL app open Import Trip from the menu, click “Paste”, then “Process” and then “Accept” the trip details

4. You have to this individually for each trip

Back