Switching Computers

JLeon

I purchased and downloaded the Enterprise Log Book
at work. I wish to copy the program to a cd and load it at the computer at the airport. Is there
a problem with this?

You can install Logbook Pro Professional and Enterprise on two computers for the use of ONE pilot logbook, otherwise you will require an additional license purchased from /secure.nc-software.com to license additional installations.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

I am under the impression that the Enterprise could be used at our flight school with any number of pilots. Now am I to understand that I can only use this $150 log book only with one pilot and only on two computers?
The advertisment states that I can have as many pilots as I wish.
Jim Leon

The Enterprise Edition can be installed on a maximum of two computers.

Yes, the Enterprise Edition is designed for unlimited pilots on ONE terminal. You cannot install the Enterprise Edition on two systems, each used separately for individual pilot logbooks as two separate stand-alone systems.

If you have multiple systems at the flight school, each and every system must have a license.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Neil,
This is what I want to do.
I downloaded the program here at work.
I copied the program to a cd.
I have a computer (1) at the office at the airport. I just want to add me, my other instructors (2) and our students on the Enterprise program at the airport.
Is this going to work.
Thanks,
Jim

Neal,
Thanks so much, you had me worried for a moment.
Jim Leon

ps: you have done a wonderful job in creating this log book. This will help us greatly in keeping our school organized.

My pleasure!

Please provide feedback at anytime, tell me what you'd like to see in the future versions so I can be sure to have Logbook Pro fulfill your requirements.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back