• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Sync Problems

luxja26

New member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
1
Hello,
ok. my computer crashed and had to get a new harddrive. logbook file was saved fortunately, but I had to buy a new copy of Logbook Pro and Companion.

so, I was still entering my times on my Palm m105 (its old) while my computer was down. But now that I have reinstalled Logbook Pro...I try to sync it and it does not see the updates on my palm logbook.

any idea what it is?

Would I need to reinstall the Companion on my Palm?
 
Make sure you have the PDA companions registered in Logbook Pro and on the PDA itself.

If the problem continues please submit a support ticket.
 
Back
Top