Tail Number (Aircraft Ident) Not Importing. 4 Taps to Delete a Flight?

Metallifan33

With the latest update to Logbook Pro for Android, when I import a trip, the tail number doesn't import into the Ident field. It used to do this prior to the update. I am importing the trips the same way I always have.
Also it takes 4 taps to delete a flight entry making it very inconvenient. Is this by design? I recently had to delete 6 flights from a trip of 15 flights. It took me 24 taps to delete those 6 flights.

Hi Steve,

If you paste your trip data on APDL.net (online schedule importer) and expand the trip, days, legs is the tail number showing in the online schedule importer? If it is not, please send us the trip data to the schedule importer department for us to look into it.

Make sure in Settings > Schedule Importer in the Android app version 7.0.2 you have the option to import Aircraft.

As to the Delete, we hope to bring back swipe to delete and/or long press options. Major changes were made to the user-interface which we still have some work to do to complete. You could always purge pending (future/unflown) if that helps.

Hi Steve,

If you paste your trip data on APDL.net (online schedule importer) and expand the trip, days, legs is the tail number showing in the online schedule importer? If it is not, please send us the trip data to the schedule importer department for us to look into it.

Make sure in Settings > Schedule Importer in the Android app version 7.0.2 you have the option to import Aircraft.

As to the Delete, we hope to bring back swipe to delete and/or long press options. Major changes were made to the user-interface which we still have some work to do to complete. You could always purge pending (future/unflown) if that helps.

Ok, never mind. I did not see the new option in Settings that is set to "Don't Enter Type/Tail" by default. I unchecked the selection.
Thanks.

Back