• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

Time Conversion Flexibility

TrapAv8r

Neal,
I am transplanting a few of my posts in support to the wish list forum, so these are just cut and pastes.
The time conversion works great for overall time, but is there a way to have time conversions apply to separate/individual times? For instance, FedEx wants tactical P.I.C. time. In my excel spreadsheet, I am able to apply a time conversion to my F-15 and AT-38P.I.C. time to give them an accurate tactical P.I.C. time. Additionally, I would like to put my instructor and evaluator time on my resume with the conversion applied. (This would also apply to night, total military P.I.C., etc). I know this may not work for all times (mostly due to the difficulty in assessing the number of sorties required to apply the .2 conversion), but it seems like a simple enough request based on the power of this program.

Scott