• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Time entry advancing

ifly737

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
259
I seem to remember that when entering leg times, OOOI, it would auto advance from Out to Off, then the entry box would close up when you selected the Enter key on keyboard. Now it sequences down to the On time. I could live with that, except the tiny "x" to erase the erroneous On time is sometimes hard to select. Can we either change it back to not auto sequence from Off to On time, or make the area for the "x" larger and easier to select? I usually enter in all info and times at cruise, then enter On/In times at the gate. Just a suggestion...

Dennis

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top