• We've completed testing of iOS 14. Logbook Pro has no issues observed. APDL's only issue is the Weather Map is crashing. We are working on an update for the crash at this time.

Tracking Different Aircraft Models

TrapAv8r

Neal,
Is there a way to track the same aircraft with different models? For instance, is there a way to group the T-38A, AT-38B, and AT-38C into T-38 time? I have also separated my Cessna 172 time into 172K, 172L, 172M, etc. I basically added each aircraft model as different aircraft and add up the time using the analyzer, but is there a way you can build that into your log? I was thinking of having a dropdown menu when you log your time. For instance, you can select T-38 as the aircraft you flew, then have a choice of which model. Just a thought.

Scott

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
This functionality is expected in version 2. We plan to put in a master type such as "C-172" and allow sub-types so you can do exactly as you wish. This will allow a summary of time in "C-172" as well as a break down by the specific model.

As you are getting more familiar with Logbook Pro, feel free to post suggestions to the Wish List! You're following in Yogi's footsteps nicely - he had a ton of ideas years ago when he started which made a significant impact on making Logbook Pro what is today! Your suggestions are very welcome and it makes Logbook Pro a better product with all the ideas to help us make this product better for you and the entire Logbook Pro community.