• We've completed testing of iOS 14. Logbook Pro has no issues observed. APDL's only issue is the Weather Map is crashing. We are working on an update for the crash at this time.

Drop Down Aircraft Options

jnmeade

I don't know how to modify or edit the drop down aircraft make & model menu. I want to make a spreadsheet log book entry of an aircraft I flew years ago. It is in my database and in the aircraft list. I can't get it to show up as a choice in the drop down aircraft make & model menu.

And, there are a couple on the drop-down menu I'll never fly again and I'd like to remove them from the drop down menu.

jnmeade

I'm sorry, I must not have explained my problem correctly.
The other day, I gave a flight review in a friend's Cessna 337, which I've flown a number of years ago. This aircraft is already in the aircraft make and model data base which I access via the options menu.
I open the spreadsheet log
I go to date and enter it
Tab to Aircraft Make & Model and a default comes up - not the one I want.
Invoke the down arrow and a drop down list of five aircraft comes up - not the one I want
I try to type an entry into the aircraft make & model blank and it will not accept any typing
I try to edit the drop down list and don't know how to do that.

Besides not being able to edit the aircraft make & model cell, I can't edit the drop down list, which does not represent the aircraft I usually fly.