Turbine time report & PIC conversion

xav8driver

Two questions; first there are several power characteristics (piston, turboprop, turbojet, turbofan). Is there a report format that will combine those last three in to TURBINE time? Or can you add an aircraft "power characteristic" under OPTIONS?

2nd question, LUV the military conversion field, of course many airlines want to know how much PIC turbine you have (converted), any way to do that or furture plans to do that?

Thanks, truely enjoying the program.

XAV8Driver
turn.gif

Hello,

No, I'm sorry there isn't an option to 'combine' time breakdowns. As Logbook Pro has done 99.99% of the hard work, as you know you can just add up the totals Logbook Pro provides and you can run from there. Logbook Pro doesn't know the 'relationship' between such time totals and others may not associate them the way you do, so we try to maximize flexibility. I suggest looking at the analyzer and filtering out to only show your specific categories and the Analyzer may just do what you're looking for! The filters across the top row can be very powerful if explored to see what it provides.

Again, the Analyzer is the answer to your second question in finding 'combined times' utilizing the Master filter effectively. As for adjusted totals, the only 'adjustment' I've heard of is adjusting your total time for military aircraft but NOT adjusting sub-level times, i.e. PIC, etc. Regardless, you can always 'dump' the Analyzer data into Excel and run from there using the endless capabilities of Microsoft Office Excel to really manipulate your data as each requires.

Hope this Helps!

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

'As for adjusted totals, the only 'adjustment' I've heard of is adjusting your total time for military aircraft but NOT adjusting sub-level times, i.e. PIC, etc.'

When the adjustment is made due to lack of Taxi time (SWA App), which is not logged military, the adjustment would need to be applied to a couple of sublevel times like PIC etc.
I too would very much like it was possible to ad this factor to as many columns as you like.
I would also like if it was possible to print out the entire logbook with the factors added to each entry.

Back